Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is a popular form of martial arts that revolves around grappling and takedowns. Created in 1982 from Kodokan judo, this form of ground fighting is also called Newaza. BJJ has since evolved with many new and different moves, as well as a permanent staple in martial arts and MMA. BJJ was created by such legends as Satake, Maeda, Yano, and others. From wrestling and ground-based grappling to submissions, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu continues to soar in global popularity. In fact, the famous martial arts/MMA family of the Gracies — continue to teach BJJ to countless students and enthusiasts.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is now part of numerous international tournaments and competitions. From the Gracies to Luiz Franca, students from all over the world have learned BJJ from leading instructors and trainers. Here are some of the top essentials and techniques associated with BJJ:
• Proper ground takedowns and grappling techniques. Securing optimal balance and leverage during bouts.
• Proper application of choke holds and joint locks to make the opponent submit. Respecting your opponents abilities –win, lose or draw.
• BJJ training is essential for sports grappling contests, as well as self-defense and building confidence.
• BJJ encourages students to train regularly while eating right and exercising. BJJ also helps students lead healthier, cleaner and more disciplined lifestyles.
• BJJ requires drills, matching contests, physical fitness, and helps build strong characters for all students — no matter the age or skill level.
BJJ Grappling Dummy – Submission Master Benefits
As a hybrid form of judo and jiu-jitsu, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is taught in several martial arts and MMA dojos. With years of extensive martial arts experience, teachers have the tools and expertise to help students learn and master all BJJ moves and techniques. They also recommend the BJJ Grappling Dummy – Submission Master, which continues to receive incredible reviews from students — and trainers — across the globe.
Grappling dummies are designed to enhance a student’s technique and skills. In fact, these dummies play essential roles in preparing competitors for competition and league matches. While not exclusive to MMA or martial arts — grappling dummies are mainly designed for these popular disciplines. These products also continue to receive great industry ratings and user reviews across the board. No matter your BJJ or MMA skill level, you can truly propel your skills to new heights with grappling dummies. In fact, these products are designed for:
• Practicing takedowns, strikes, grappling, and submission pin holds.
• Choke holds offensive techniques and defensive moves and maneuvers.
• Blocking, kicking, striking, and other essential BJJ — MMA moves and techniques.
• The BJJ Grappling Dummy – Submission Master is very realistic and designed to withstand all force and pressure.
• The dummy can easily be put away when not in use and is a vital component of any BJJ or MMA student’s practice sessions.
The BJJ Grappling Dummy – Submission Master reviews have been incredibly positive. In fact, these realistic grappling dummies are designed to mirror how fighters compete and train. For example, the grappling dummies enable students — or even trainers and teachers — to practice new hybrid moves and takedowns. Similarly, they are perfect for full-frontal techniques, along with seated positions for ground-based grappling and defense. In a nutshell, the BJJ grappling dummy is simply versatile and will truly meet all your needs within time and budget.
The BJJ Grappling Dummy — Submission Master is simply the best dummy on the market today. With its realistic feel and cushioning, no other product even comes close to this one. These dummies are also used by numerous professional MMA competitors, along with martial artists and kickboxers. With user-friendly features and controls, these products will truly achieve all your desired results. Here are a few more benefits of training with the BJJ Grappling Dummy:
• Versatile and realistic — the grappling dummy is very flexible and easy to place in many stances and positions. In fact, the legs and arms are very stiff and life-like.
• Durable and sturdy — these grappling dummies are designed with reinforced stitching. This means they are durable, sturdy, and designed to withstand immense force and pressure. They are also water-resistant and snap back into place after extensive BJJ or MMA training and grappling sessions.
• Multiple positions — the dummies can be placed in many stances or positions. This allows students to work on their offense, defense, and takedowns. This dummy is simply a must for anyone wishing to learn and master the many techniques of BJJ and MMA.
BJJ Grappling Dummy – Submission Master Drawbacks
While the BJJ Grappling Dummy — Submission master continues to receive great reviews, it does have some drawbacks. Here are some things to consider when purchasing the dummy for your BJJ training and/or fitness regimens:
• Stiff — some students have said that the product may be a bit too stiff. In fact, it can take a while to break-in due to its sturdiness and durability.
• Limited sizes — the dummy seems to be geared towards taller and lankier athletes. You can easily contact the manufacturers to see if there are other sizes for smaller competitors as well.
• Tough Density — as mentioned earlier, the dummy is incredibly stiff and durable. As a result, you may experience come bruising overtime.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu continues to grow in popularity across the world. From personal training to professional competition and leagues — the BJJ Grappling Dummy is simply a must for any student or instructor. You can also check the Web for more reviews on this amazing and popular grappling dummy. Another option is simply to visit your local Dojo and speak to a trainer about the grappling dummy reviews.